Interviews and Articles
Please note that the information presented in these interviews and articles apply to ALL people with sensory processing issues. Approximately 90% of people with autism have some degree of sensory processing difficulty. However, not all people with sensory problems have autism.
14+ minutes on how to help your child get ready for school, get teachers to understand your child’s needs, and make accommodations when needed.
44+ minutes on sensory processing challenges and practical solutions for everyday challenges such as noise sensitivity. Applicable to ALL children with sensory issues, not just those on the autism spectrum.
6+ minute excerpt from the Sensory Processing Master Class DVD program on dealing with clothing issues.
And please check out Lindsey Biel’s presentation at the ARI Spring 2012 Conference!
- Sensory Overload
- A Sensory Diet Happens 24/7
- A Sensory Diet Happens 24/7: Part Two
- The Sensory—Behavior Connection
- Sensory Smart Clothing Choices
- Sensory Smarts Goes to School
- Here Comes the Sun
- Happy Mouths, Happy Meals
- Biters, Chewers, Suckers, and Pickers
- When Life Stinks
- Help for Sleepy Kids
- Quiet Down!
- ‘Tis the Season to be Sensory Smart
- Interview with Lindsey Biel
and a great article from S.I. Focus